We will strengthen our organisational structure and the full range of supports we offer in response to needs articulated by our Member Youth Services. We will work to maximise the power and potential of the federal model.
To advance our work under this pillar we will:
- Review and reaffirm the federal model in collaboration with Member Youth Services as the optimal model for youth work in Ireland.
- Listen and respond to emerging training, developmental and reflective practice needs of Member Youth Services.
- Recognise the central role of volunteers and renew our support offering to ensure pathways, training and
developmental opportunities, and updated policies.
- Strengthen volunteer networks to support and
- Maximise the federal structure to support and encourage our Member Youth Services through focused supports including compliance, governance, standards, quality, digital agility