We will reinforce our work, with and through Member Youth Services to achieve optimal outcomes for young people. We will continue to monitor, evaluate, and research our work in order to evidence the impact.
To advance our work under this pillar we will:
- Collaborate and partner with others in the co-design and implementation of effective national programmes and
practices based on robust research.
- Draw out and document practice and advocacy lessons from, and in collaboration with, our network, and mainstream
- Create strategic partnerships with research bodies to bring to the fore evidence to demonstrate the impact of youth work on individuals, communities and wider society.
- Nurture partnerships with all key stakeholders.
- Lead out in the design of a research programme with partners to explore contemporary themes in youth work practice and keep open dialogue to inform and shape policy