Learning and Sharing Workshops on Positive Sexual Health
BOOK NOW - Dublin Event on Tuesday April 16th – Youth Work Ireland’s National Office
BOOK NOW - Limerick Event on Thursday April 18th - Northside Youth Space, Limerick - THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Youth Work Ireland’s Learning and Sharing sexual health workshops offer young people (14-18 years) and youth workers the opportunity to get involved with the Positive Sexual Health Campaign, and learn more about consent, staying safe and wellbeing.
The events are a chance for everyone to join in the discussion, offer their expertise and have their voices heard. The Positive Sexual Health campaign is being led by a group of young people – the Sex Talk Team, who will lead and shape these events, providing a youth led and youth focused day. Youth worker Caroline Stott Clare Youth Service will lead the session for youth workers.
Why Young People should attend:
• Learn more about consent and how to stay safe.
• Have your voice heard on how sex education should be taught in Ireland.
• Educate decision makers on the needs of young people in relation to sex education and health.
• Be part of a campaign to change how we talk about sex.
Why Youth Workers should attend:
• Help to develop a new European programme on sexual health.
• Help young people understand ‘yes’ and ‘no’ in relation to consent.
• Develop your professional knowledge and skills around sexual health, focusing on consent, wellbeing and safety.
• Respond to young people’s needs around sexual health information.
Full details of the events including the draft schedule of the day are contained in the flyer attached.
Bookings can be made www.youthworkireland.ie/events or by contacting Gina email@example.com / 01 8584512
Please note places are limited and available on a first come first served basis. These events are free to attend and lunch will be provided.